Tips to get the most out of your candles
At Mommy's Soaps & Candles, every product we make is infused with love and dedication. We want you to enjoy our candles to the fullest, so we give you some tips to get the best experience:
Before lighting it, take a few seconds to appreciate the candle's aroma. We are sure you will love her.
Place the candle on a firm, flat, heat-resistant surface, out of the reach of children, pets, and flammable objects.
Trim the cotton wick to a length of approximately 0.5/0.8 cm each time you light it. This way it will be consumed evenly and you will avoid an excessively long flame.
If your candle has a wooden wick, it may take a couple of tries to light the first time. Be patient, then it will behave like a normal wick, with a soft crackle that you will love.
Before blowing it out, make sure the entire surface of the candle is covered in molten wax. This will avoid the "tunnel" effect on future occasions.
It is recommended that the candle not remain lit for more than 3 hours in a row.
Never leave the candle burning when sleeping or leaving the house. Always make sure you have it under supervision.
When the candle is almost used up, leave a small residue of about 5 mm at the bottom of the container.
Use a candle snuffer to put it out, if you don't have one, simply cover it and let the flame go out.
After blowing it out, let the candle cool before handling it and cover it until next use.
Once it has been consumed, reuse the container! Wash it and repurpose it, such as a flower pot or storage container. Let your imagination fly!
We hope these tips help you get the most out of our handmade candles.
At Mommy's Soaps & Candles, we value your satisfaction and are committed to providing you with products that illuminate and enrich your everyday moments.
Thank you for choosing us!